Furthermore, the holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. It also complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons.
Holder: Nilton Anderson Bossi Bossi
Adress: Calle San Francisco 45, 20002, San Sebastián
Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes which they will inform you about beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data necessary for the purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of the process.
- The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. Regarding subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://alabamabistro.es , it is unnecessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you will need to provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or when sending an e-mail.
- Your rights.
- Concerning your personal data, the Holder informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to its processing.
- Request the portability
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, addressing the Holder directly, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Holder and request information about this data that has been stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose to the process, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and objection, please email email@example.com along with valid proof of law, such as a photocopy of your ID or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the process by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, such as: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
- For example, the Holder uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks, the Holder is on social networks. If you follow the Holder’s social network, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in the following links:
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on social media, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose permitted in the regulations of that the regulations of the social media allow.
Under no circumstance will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social media to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the process of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Holder deals with are:
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request that it be deleted.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com. Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder analyse the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookies related to the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
También puedes ver una lista de los tipos de cookies que utiliza Google y sus colaboradores y toda la información relativa al uso que hacen de cookies publicitarias.
When browsing https://alabamabistro.es , non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and Web sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administrate the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the Web site, exonerating the holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and objection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of your ID or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not apply to the data the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.